Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
- Granite & marble is a natural material. Granites & marbles are subject to colour variation and natural veining. Stone Masters cannot guarantee the slab used will perfectly match any samples used in choosing the material.
- While Stone Masters will ensure that any goods leaving our warehouse are unscratched and edges finished without chipping, Stone Masters will not be held responsible for any damage to goods once installed.
- Payment conditions – Stone Masters requires a 50% deposit of the total amount due before any work is carried out. The full balance is due before the stone is installed. Failure to comply with these payment conditions will result in delay of installation. Stone Masters accepts the following types of payment: Visa, Delta, Switch, cheque, cash. Payment by Visa is subject to a 2% surcharge on top of the value of the sale. If the payment is made by cheque, Stone Masters does require 3 working days for the cheque to be processed before any work is carried out.
- The number of stone pieces used and placing of joints is at the full discretion of Stone Masters. Whilst the Stone Masters templater will take comments from the client into account, he will be restricted by slab dimensions and stability of the stone once installed.
- The Stone Masters installation team will leave a 2 mm space (with 0.5 mm tolerance) for a joint between any two stone pieces. The two stone pieces will be levelled and the gap will be filled with a resin of a colour that best matches the stone worktop.
- Stone Masters will not be held responsible for any additional supports/batons needed with the units to ensure stability of the stone worktops. Our stone saw cuts in a straight line – some adjustments may be seen in the finishing where the walls of the kitchen are not straight. Stone Masters cannot guarantee perfect levelling where the kitchen units are not level.
- The lead time for worktops is usually under two working weeks. Sometimes Stone Masters may take longer to install the stone should unforeseen circumstances come into play (a machine breaks down, one of the pieces breaks in manufacturing, etc).
- Our quotation is based on measurements supplied to us by the customer. The price quoted may increase if those measurements are found to be inaccurate. Any additional stone required beyond that in the original measurements will be treated as an extra and be charged for accordingly.
The following terms and conditions apply to all sale of products and services supplied by Stone Masters, both online and in showroom. These terms and conditions and the right to cancel should be read and adhered to each time a purchase is made. The placement of and proceeding with an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, this does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and you should read them prior to any purchase.
In these conditions of sale:
- The ‘Company’ means Stone Masters (www.stonemasters.co.uk).Stone Masters is a trading name of Eurotents Limited. Registered in England and Wales no: 2578630
- Address: 8 Aintree road, Perivale, UB67LA
- Telephone number 020 8 566 8222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ‘Customer’ means any person contracting with the ‘Company’ for the supply of products
These conditions may only be modified by a variation in writing signed on behalf of the ‘Company’ by the Managing Director.
Personal and Business Customers
Contracts for the supply of goods or services to retail or domestic customers are governed by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCIACRs) with effect from 23 August 2019 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Any customers contacting the ‘Company’ in the course of their business are excluded from consumer protection legislation and are contacting the company on a business-to-business basis.
All orders are placed with Stone Masters will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by Stone Masters. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific goods or services offered by Stone Masters from time to time. Stone Masters reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the website (www.stonemasters.co.uk) This website is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. To order goods via the website or in store you must be at least 18 years of age and accept delivery within the UK. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
Description of Goods
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
Accuracy of Product Information
All product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturer’s, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources. The intention of www.stonemasters.co.uk is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. However, www.stonemasters.co.uk cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual.
Payment and Price
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether or not the order has been confirmed. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. All prices on our website are exclusive of VAT and of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and alternative payment methods including but not limited to Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. On the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number – the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. You may also pay by cheque although we cannot dispatch the goods until payment has been cleared.
Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
Vary from location to location
Delivery of products within UK (stock items) will normally be made within 2-4 working days from clearance of payment. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 28 days for dispatch of the goods. For delays of more than 28 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
If you would like to collect your goods from us to save on carriage / fitting costs, please contact us first before making any journey to ensure your goods are ready to collect. We cannot be held responsible if you arrive and the goods are not ready. Please note that goods paid for through PayPal cannot be collected. We would also advise you that unless goods have been paid for prior to collection any cutting required will not be carried out until you arrive and the goods are paid for. Therefore, you may have to wait for your order.
Additional services; cutting, polishing or manufacturing;
If you have ordered any additional services and you cancel your order we will try to stop the process. However, please note, that if we have incurred any costs these will be chargeable. Also, please be aware that we are unable to accept the return of powder coated products unless they are faulty or we have sent the wrong goods.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
For your security, all deliveries must be signed for or they will not be left. Please remember to inspect the condition and quantity of your package/goods before signing for them. Claims for missing or damaged products will be rejected if they have been signed for “Received in GOOD CONDITION”. In the event that goods are returned to us because they were not signed for we will not be liable for any loss sustained by you and we will contact you to arrange payment by you of a further carriage charge before we are obliged to attempt to redeliver the items to you.
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us by email or via our contact us page within 14 days from delivery.
Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us by email via our contact us page within 14 days from delivery.
Incorrect Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any in-correct goods within 14 days from delivery by email or via our contact us page.
We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 days from the expected delivery date by email via or our contact us page. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order, these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage will be charged to your credit card account.
Products that are deemed faulty depending on fault; may be able to claim under warranty from supplier
This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have
The company is not liable for any delay of your order due to circumstances beyond our control. These include but are not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, strikes, trade disputes, breakdown of equipment, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, civil disturbance, riots, accidents, storm, shortages, difficulty in obtaining material, disruption to energy supplies, telephone supplies, road traffic problems, severe weather conditions.
Security and Privacy
Customer Service – Comments/Complaints
If you have any queries with regard to your order, please contact a member of our team, contact details can be found on our website ‘contact us’ page
Should you have any cause for complaint or wish to pass on your comments you can e-mail us via our contact us page or write to Customer services at:-
8 Aintree road, Perivale, UB67LA
We will endeavour to reply to your complaint within three working days and inform you of what action will be taken.
Stone Masters, A trading name of Eurotents 8 Aintree road, Perivale, UB67LA
Registered in England: No 05434406